One of my favorite places to spend New Year’s Eve at WDW is Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This park is usually less crowded than Magic Kingdom, but they still participate in the New Year’s fun with hats, horns and fireworks. I put together a Star Wars NYE outfit that embodies both the Light and Dark Side, my favorite colors and plenty of sparkle.
- Tee, Her Universe, $35: I can’t express how obsessed I am with Her Universe. This Yoda tee is the perfect mix of luxe and geek.
- Sneakers, Forever21, $29: These gold sneaks are flashy and comfy, two things you’ll need for NYE at the parks.
- Ears, GlamBowtique, $29: Sparkles and Star Wars on one set of ears? Is this a dream?
- Bracelets, Disney Store, $39.95 each: I loved the Disney Alex and Ani bracelets pre Star Wars line, but the SW options now increase my love so much it hurts. Here are the links for both the Rebel and Imperial Officer in you.
- Bag, Mod Cloth, $54.99: This bag gives you the right to call anyone’s lack of anything, but especially faith, disturbing. Use your power.
- Joggers, Forever21, $17.90: These sparkly joggers look put together while achieving the peak of comfort.