1. Ears, Etsy: SailBows, $33: SailBows’ Preppy Park Ears are the perfect accessory for any Lilly Pulitzer/Disney fanatic. Check back for different prints, as she changes them often.
2. Earrings, Carson’s, $35: These Betsy Johnson studs add both a sparkly and floral touch.
3. Purse, Forever21, $22.90: This classic crossbody will leave you hands free as you explore Epcot.
4. Shades, Target, $14.99: Nothing is more classically preppy than cat eyes.
5. Shoes, H&M, $12.95: Classic Keds-style shoes are both comfy and classic for this outfit.
6. Top, Kohl’s, $44.80: As part of Kohl’s Cinderella Collection, this light sweater adds a dressy Disney touch. The thin material with long sleeves is ideal for a spring Florida day, keeping you warm at night and cool during the day. Too hot? Layer a white tank underneath and stash your sweater in your bag or a locker during the day.
7. Shorts, Forever21, $19.90: After seeing Lauren Conrad pair the Cinderella sweater with a high-waisted skirt, I was hooked on the pairing. These high-waisted shorts create a vintage silhouette and add a pop of color.